How can Digital Data Forensics help you?
Bytes Back Data Recovery provides the services and expertise to recover files that have been deleted, hidden and accidentally or maliciously deleted or damaged. We have the forensic tools, examination and analytical expertise to collect digital evidence from computer systems, PDAs, cell phones, external drives, CD-ROMs, laptops, and other storage media, all while maintaining the integrity of the data and the evidence. By adhering to strict forensic procedures, our examinations are “by the book” and withstand the challenges presented for admissibility in court.
When to use – types of cases:
- Intellectual property disputes, destruction, or theft (proprietary business assets, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, etc.)
- Human Resources – allegations of sexual harassment, employment disputes, wrongful termination, discrimination
- Contract disputes
- Fraud – financial, insurance, healthcare, embezzlement
- Industrial espionage
- Family law – custody disputes, divorce, financial disputes
- Medical malpractice
- Civil disputes
- Safeguarding of business assets – when damaged, destroyed, misappropriated critical business data
Why hire a trained/certified forensic professional
If your computer issue is significant or important to your business, could potentially be involved in a lawsuit, or if there is potential for conflict of interest, then you should hire an experienced computer examiner. The risk of not hiring a trained/certified forensic professional could result in:
- Loss or corruption of data
- Not recovering all the data
- Deleted data
- Password protected data
- Hidden data
- Data not admissible in court
- Triggering a valid lawsuit
Don’t trust your company’s valuable information assets to anyone not properly trained in computer forensic examinations.